Job Description/Skills Required:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Fire & Security Apprentice Engineer at a growing company based in Wigton, Cumbria. The purpose of the role is to carry out the installation and maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems, Intruder Alarms, Analogue & IP CCTV, Access Control and Intercom Systems. The successful applicant would have excellent long-term prospects as the company continues to grow and would benefit from joining a small team where they can receive more intensive training and full support throughout their apprenticeship. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who is enthusiastic, hardworking and wants to learn new skills.
Main Duties include:
- Installation & maintenance of Fire Alarm and Security Systems
- Assisting company engineers with their duties
- Confident and polite liaison with company employees and customers
- Completion of all relevant job paperwork
- Handover & Training of systems to customers
- Working to company procedures and following all health & safety guidelines
- Provide outstanding service to customers and building solid working relationships
- Clean and tidy appearance in uniform provided
These duties are not exhaustive and other duties may be required from time to time. It is also anticipated that the duties will progress over time.
General site working hours 8am – 4:30pm excluding travelling which will be paid separately per hour. Candidate must be able to get to and from our Wigton based office.
Driving licence and access to own vehicle would be preferred but is not essential for the right candidate who is looking to achieve this within an agreed timescale. IT skills would also be desirable.
Probationary period applies.
Will be required to attend weekly day release at Access Training in Team Valley, Gateshead.
GCSE Grades A-C/4-9 in English and Maths are essential for the role.
Excellent communication skills, and a confident and pleasant manner
Ambitious and eager to learn
Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
An extremely good attitude towards work, employees and customers
Be reliable and punctual
Clean and tidy appearance
Fire, Emergency and Security Systems Level 3
TO APPLY, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW